Thursday, 15 September 2016

I'm right here

Smile, laugh, cry, do whatever but just know that I'm right here,
I'm here to help you acknowledge your worth and I'd protect you from your own mind inviting the blind-fighting fear 
A day without you. The air i breathe. Wow, I can't place the thought
The beauty is deep within and a love so pure, a love in which cannot be categorised into any sort
A love which desires unity, you and me make it possible for the community to be inspired
With thoughts being enquired and the negativity ever so tired
I tend to get wired to our connection 
I fear no rejection...oh I forgot to mention...
Imagine our child, the generation' stunning child.....
Sorry, forgive me... That's just my imagination running wild
Excitement and hope is all I possess 
Just to see you one more time, I feel  the snare settle in my chest
I wish I was the one, especially knowing that not one guy could match you
I'm right here if you call. If you fall, I will catch you

No comments:

Post a Comment