The light bulb flickered, and my mind went blank
Dreams of being rich and famous had disappeared
It couldn't just be money and pride in which I stored in my bank
A new way of life needed to be pioneered
'Switch on...' I kept on encouraging myself
But as the bulb went crazy, my mind remained clear
I know the fame won't exactly do good for my health
So this concept, with you, I'd love to share
The fame and riches will be by my absolute let downs
Because I know the negative effects it'll have on my mind
In a world where money controls and tells you to get down
I'd only want to keep my mind clear and more so blind
Blind to the deceptions
Blind to the fake love
Blind to the enemies and really love those who are as pure as the doves
No comments:
Post a Comment