Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Letting It Out!

Your words don't hurt me
I've been knocked down a thousand times but I do get back up
Sometimes it's unbearable, sometimes I want to stay down, sometimes I would really just hate to stand up
I grew up in a house, making mistakes to become a better man
But as I stepped outside, I became a child again
Can i not make mistakes. Was I born perfect? In the eyes of the world as I stepped out, i am as if I were ten
School....you gotta fit in
I don't really see it like that, it's more like you gotta give in
That facade I held made everything worse, and it seemed to be my ability to socialise well with everyone, in which was in fact a curse
2 years. Joy and Laughter to utter destruction. I tried to be the best I could be and that's when I realised you dnt fit in, you give in and my facade was the malfunction in serious abduction. 
Throw me into a deep pool full of sharks and see if I don't swim to the top. I might get hurt trying to reach my destination, but I remember the love invested within because, to be honest, that's all I got.
I cared and I tried to do my best but one bad move can be a real pisstake. I thought I was the guy, I had everything, until I encountered that tragic mistake. 2 years of hard work, smiles and tears. I wanna start again knowing that I am not full of undoubtable fears. Remember what I possessed and no one could take it from me. 2 years gone and I let myself down, a mistake made to ensure my growth but really and truly, I am incredibly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment