Another day goes by as I continue to contemplate. Making you proud was beyond the bounds of possibility, but the love you provided, I could never compensate.
I tried and I tried but no triumph was due, so the inner
being was slowly seeing the enclose vanity from you.
Working hard was never
easy but your attention would be my reward. The motivation. I knew having you, I
had no redemption to buy things, in which yesterday I could not afford.
I’d dress nice, you know, an expensive tie with the suit.
But I had to be smart and understand that I could not be struck by the root.
You grabbed me in but I could not see above. I could not act upon what you were doing because I was so deeply in love.
You grabbed me in but I could not see above. I could not act upon what you were doing because I was so deeply in love.
I followed you as you introduced me to the people of this
world, and it was the irritating weevil, the mitigating people and the
uncensored evil in which you came and hurled.
You probably thought this was all
funny, how stupid of me to know evil was the destination of my love for money.
You didn’t care though; you were there as just another
unfair hoe.
To be honest, after this, I might forever want you but there would
be no emotion. I know you will help me out in times of need but there will be
no affectionate devotion.
I don’t need money to receive my blessings, you are
the root to all evil and I have now finally learnt that really important
lesson.

No comments:
Post a Comment